Saturday, December 19, 2009

#13

[Dilemmas and childhood solutions]
  • PkjA day when we wake up from our dreams, realizing that life has become an upside down tumbler with us trapped inside... we search for ways outside... a small crevice enough to gasp in a lungful of air, the primordial factor of sustenance...

  • eM: I'd think that someone who's the "victim" of your affection would be mighty special, But i really hate that girl
    Pkj: Butsomehow i see in her all the virtues n vices i always wanted to live with,
    you know... me confusing?
    eM: no no youre not confusing me, because youre busy confusing yourself

  • Pkj: is paar ya us paar... pakka...
    eM: god the extremist mentality!
    never moderate
    never mediocre
    drown or soar

  • eM: ...should just be able to walk straight upto people you like and kiss them or something
    Pkj: man that would be so cool
    eM: yeah, dont know why more people dont think so...

  • eM: you're not very bright. rather you're very dumb when it comes to this and i say this with a lot of affection, of course
    Pkj: of course you know i know its true, and i even know why.

  • Pkj: totally screwed up, we are.
    eM: yeah! like your friend is standing at the edge of a well thinking, whether I should jump in or wait for things to get better. you come from behind and have this huge smile and then push me.

  • Pkja 34 yr ol beauty.... who's still got some outrageous curves.... what more can i say? cost me 25k
    eM: that is beautiful
    *Sigh
    im so happy for you
    Pkj: thank-u thank-u :)

  • eMi have this urge to jump out of my skin.. to discard all that was and form a new vista.. a new perspective.
    Pkj: change your OS to vista, rather than shedding your skin. muhahahaha
    eM: I'd rather stay in my own skin than trade it for bad technology ;)

  • Pkj: whats up with you ? We've been blabbering on about me all this while, sorry ;)
    eM: If im homeless will you feed me?

[The Song]




[12 to go]


0 smoke wisps:

Post a Comment

You whisper your name... but i can't hear it.